Skype
sscollab

All 47 art Reviews

Alley Alley

Nicely done. Maybe the Depth of field is a littlebit cracked. Good job !

Sci-Fi Corridor Sci-Fi Corridor

Nice going but if you didnt used V-ray for this then i suppose you should it could make stuff look better. If you did used v-ray then maybe the materials. Anyways. Good work!

titomungy responds:

Thanks, no didnt use V-ray. Just Blender Cycles and the mist and dust was done in photoshop. I could have textured everything but it took a long time to make and i wanted to move on to other projects. Im just learning 3D so this was just my first go at it.

Dont know much about V-ray, Pixar releasesd thier render engine; Renderman. I have that but this is all a bit advanced for me.

Katana Katana

Awesome

AniMate responds:

Thank you! :D

Wasteland Scout (late wip) Wasteland Scout (late wip)

I want to know how did you made the hair to look this good. :( And maybe i would add some more glosiness and specular level on the eye. :D
Awesome

Piper Piper

This is my new favourite art of yours :D

Ebook cover art Ebook cover art

Kicsit mintha a két szem távol volna egymástól és eléggé elhúzta az arányokat. Amúgy menő.

Dragon head Dragon head

Looks awesome, and it could be rigged . Nice.

xcolours responds:

lol thank you, I might rig it in the future for practice or something :D

Project Vandal Screen Project Vandal Screen

Maybe the depth of field didnt turned out so realistic, and too much of bump maps, otherwise it looks good.

Untitled Untitled

I dont know if it's meant to be or not, but the lights are a bit too bright on the top. Anyways it looks nice.

S S

I have no idea what that supposed to be, but it looks awesome !!

BenjaminTibbetts responds: